Central Texas Portable Buildings - Derksen Buildings Construction Details
QUALITY Material - QUALITY Construction - QUALITY Workmanship
Built by Mennonite Craftsmen
- Derksen Portable Buildings are Constructed using the finest materials.
- Exposed nails are ring shank and galvanized for maximum strength and no rust spots or stains.
- The 2x4 reinforced doors are designed to seat out rain and rodents and are key locked for your protection.
- Series of air vents positioned to create optimum circulation and temperature control.
- Pressure treated buildings are water sealed at no extra charge.
- Pressure treated buildings are built with Quality 5/8" T1-11 siding, which comes with a Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Painted and Urethane buildings are built with LP SmartSide technology, which comes with a 50 Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
- All pressure treated wood has a limited lifetime warranty against termites and fungal decay.
- All buildings roofed with either 30 Year Metal Roofing or 30 Year Architectural Shingles, both with manufacturer's warranty. Your choice. Same Price!
- Floors are built with 5/8" floor decking
- Floor joists are 2x6's (not 2x4's), and set into notched skids for maximum strength and durability.
- Floor joists are set on 16" centers (10' wide and larger) and are 12" center on ALL garages for maximum strength and durability.
- Wall studs are 24" on center and doubled under siding seams for added strength and stability. Double studs at seams offer same strength as 16" on center building, while adding DOUBLE strength where siding attaches.
- All Derksen buildings come with a 5-year warranty on workmanship.